~ 18,5 MW- Wartsila Natural Gas Power Plant
- Capacity: approx. 18,5 MW / 50Hz
- Plants condition: used
|Units / Description||1st Engine||2nd Engine|
|Capacity||~ 8,7 MW||~ 9,7 MW|
|Manufactured / year||2005||2011|
|Gas consumption (SM³)||2.100||2.300|
- The Power Plant contains of (1 X ~8.7 MW + 1 X ~9.7 MW) Wartsila W20V34SG Natural Gas Engines.
- ABB Generators, Napier Turbo Charger Units, RMG Gas Regulating and Measuring Stations and Gas Heating System,
- First Engine has Aalborg Steam Boiler with a capacity of 4.500 kg/h Steam at 7 bar, 170°C and Water Treatment Unit with a capacity of 5,7 m³
- First Engine has also Heat Exchanger with a capacity of 43 t/h Hot Water at 70°C included a Hot Water Treatment Unit with a capacity of 60 t/h
- Both engines have cooling systems to lower the cost of chemical and water consumption.
Disclaimer: Although the statements and technical information contained herein are believed to be materially accurate as of the date hereof, no representation or warranty is given as to the accuracy of any of the information provided.